best holsters for Kahrs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xSMOKExLESSxCRACKx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So I've picked up a Kahr cw9 for ccw.

Still waiting on the license. (Been about 60 days, time to start calling?)

I know there's some folks on the board that carry this gun and was wondering what the consensus was on the best carry holsters for these little things.

I'd prefer to carry IWB or OWB rather than pocket carry.(I always seem to carry a bunch of stuff in my pockets already.)

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I've picked up a Kahr cw9 for ccw.

Still waiting on the license. (Been about 60 days, time to start calling?)
Try 115 days, per OSBI
I know there's some folks on the board that carry this gun and was wondering what the consensus was on the best carry holsters for these little things.
Don't know about consensus, but I use Don Hume
I'd prefer to carry IWB or OWB rather than pocket carry.(I always seem to carry a bunch of stuff in my pockets already.)

http://www.donhume.com/

abinok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I now carry my CW Kahr as a pocket gun only with my Glock IWB, but when I was first experimenting with IWB I settled on a don hume PCCH for the little gun...

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've carried my P9 in a MS VMII and a CompTac MTAC. The MTAC does such a much better job concealing that I can wear almost all of my pre-carry shirts, whereas with the VMII I really had to be picky.

The VMII doesn't have enough holster to lay along the outside of the thigh and press the pistol into my side like the MTAC does.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're wanting to carry IWB, you can't go wrong with a Crossbreed Minituck. I wear my CW9 in one everyday and forget it's on it's so comfortable.

beer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crossbreed minituck, crossbreed minituck, crossbreed minituck, crossbreed minituck, and what was that other holster I was thinking of that changed my life........Oh yeah, crossbreed minituck. I think its made by Crossbreed Holsters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom