guns4pennies dot com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never have... but I think the old adage "if it's too good to be true, it probably is" applies here.

This...

I just checked it out and I think it actually kind of sucks. You could spend $100 and not have anything to show for it. The bid is what costs money correct? So if you and one other person compete up to say $300 for...well...anything, you could potentially have just spent $300 and used all your bids up and not win the darn auction. Sounds great but its also a huge scam. You are buying bids, not guns, you may end up with one if you're lucky.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The people who are spending their pennies on an AR at like $10 are the ones who are suckers. I would wait for it to hit $500 and then start bidding. The people spending all their money on the bids at $5.00 are fools, no one would ever let that gun sell for that little of money. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the website pays people to bid guns like the Noveske AR up to close to where the price should be.

I've had a window open on an AR for the last 40 minutes and the price just goes up every 30 seconds. The site is for people who truly have lots of time on their hands.

jhawknokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read a pretty in depth article on websites like that. It was written by an employee. You will occasionally get a steal, but as others say, you are buying bids. If you bid 1 penny, it really costs you 60 cents. So, if you bid 100 pennies, it cost you 60 bucks, and if you lose, you have the option to use your $60 credit towards buying the gun at full cost, or forfeit the money. The empoyees end conclusion was this: DOn't bid on an item unless you are fully willing and ready to buy it at full cost, and you might get a good deal in the process.

Latest posts

Top Bottom