Attempted burger/chicken/mortar yesterday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know if yall saw the new cooking show on tv. Its filmed on 120 acre family farm somewhere east of norman. They mortared 2 chicken breasts together with 80% ground beef and put it on a 10" bun. Most country boys bring in there own knife to cut it up to eat. It was rumored one guy brought in 15 knives. I am not mentioning names because I dont want to spoil a future episode.

Last edited:

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if yall have seen this on the news or if it was even covered by the news, but I thought it was interesting and figured I would share it. This happened yesterday evening.

I can't guarantee how accurate this information is, because I did not personally witness it, I am only posting info. on what I was told by someone that did witness it.

Yesterday around 5PM some country boys on HWY 9 just east of Norman, attacked a whole chicken, apparently with the intent on frying it. I will not post names, because I dont want to mess up any investigations that may be going on. The victim is in his about plucked, the 2 attackers were older men and his ex-inlaws. 1 of the attackers had 11 herbs and spices on his person and is a colonel, and 1 of those really big tongs with the wood handles. The other attacker for sure had cole slaw, and other weapons that I dont know what they were. They attacked him in the kitchen. Aparantly the victim is a bada$$, he supposedly knocked the first guy out cold with 1 peck, and the second one went down after a few pecks, I was told the second guy was badly bleeding from his face.

Luckily nobody was seriously hurt, well except for the chicken’s pride maybe. The chicken is going to hold a raffle of a pistol with half the winnings going to the chicken and the other half going for trophies for a sack race.

woah keelty we all know that to carry spices you need to have your ccw. Not to mention to be in possession of 5 or more spices he needs his tax stamp and have them registered and tasted by the local authorities.

Last edited:

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys missed a significant point in the report.

"When I was running hot to provide assistance(since I am a registered volunteer Deputy Sheriff Trainee in training) I missed a corner while I was adjusting the handcuffs on my mirror and rolled my Kia Sportage that my Grandfather bought me. I hung upside down for awhile trapped in the smoldering wreckage thinking about my life on the 120 acre family compound. Then regained my senses, quickly loosened the ridgeback neck knife(copy) from it's handy sheath on 550 paracord around my neck. Since one arm was pinned against the sunroof, and the other against the console(I'm a big guy) I had to use the folds in my neck to hold the knife, and saw through the seatbelt that I wasn't wearing. I did this because I wanted it to appear I was wearing a seatbelt, when my LEO Brothers showed up to rescue me. Once I was free from the unfastened seatbelt I discovered the door was jammed by one of the 8 pairs of handcuffs that I keep constantly ready so I made a rope out of the large zipties I also keep ready. With the rope I was able to pull myself out of the back window which had been shattered by the accidental discharge of the Bryco/Jennings/whatever really cheap pistol was hidden in the back, not really sure what it was as I had forgotten it was back there until it blew out the window at the 1.5 point in the rollover. I knew it was the 1.5 point exactly as I recall being upside down, looking at the conflict taking place in the country boy parking lot(I have the unique ability to slow things down while they are happening, like my own personal slow motion). Once I was out of the completely totaled Kia, that was in showroom condition before the accident, very unusual for a Kia made in the 60's, but immaculate regardless. I made my way to the Country Boy parking lot. There I found a dead chicken, it appears all 8 rounds that were accidently discharged from my deep conceal weapon in the trunk/hatchback somewhere had completely missed the chicken altogether, even though the Bryco/Jennings/whatever pistol has been the most accurate I have ever shot, somehow the trajectory of the roll, and the fact that it was accidentally discharging must have thrown it off. What I did discover though once I gained my senses, was that I had been shot in the hand...."

I have to stop,,,I could go on and on....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom