Big beaver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, they are doing quite a bit of damage in the slough area where I duck hunt. They had started on the smaller trees and wiped them completely out and were going after the BIG oak trees. Earlier this winter I trapped out the whole lodge of beavers and as of yet, no one has taken up their residence. This guy was just a couple hundred yards up the river, so only a matter of time before he or his offspring invade my slough again. And simply because I'm top of the food chain and I can.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have almost lost a pond because of beavers I am really starting to hate the suckers I tried using a .22 on them but they always came up a few hundred yards from where I was sitting so now I use a .308 and they can't escape my reach now. In the past 5 months I have killed 9 or 10 of these critters and I think my neighbor has killed some on his pond too (our ponds are pretty much connected) this first picture has my size 11 next to the body this think was huge.
ai215.photobucket.com_albums_cc142_Jon3830_beav1.jpg

ai215.photobucket.com_albums_cc142_Jon3830_0426112005a.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom