Wow! That was quick!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess time flies when it's so hot your nuts melt to the car seat.

I'm usually a summer fan, but this has been a bit much. The other day I found myself thinking about the fall, so I almost don't mind the time flying like this.

Oh, don't get me wrong! I'm all for it too. It can't get fall soon enough for me! :sweat:

Come on OCTOBER!!!!!!!

October hell, I'm thinking November! :woohoo1:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're insane, GED.

October through June 15th seemed like it lasted about 2 weeks. June 15th until now feels like it has lasted no less than a fawking decade. This has been the worst period of weather I've ever seen in Oklahoma and it can't end soon enough. I'd trade New Orleans and Houston to a hurricane for 5" of rain right about now.

If I hear anybody complaining about cold, snow or ice this winter I fear I may hit them. Save for maybe a lineman, everybody else can deal.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why are you in such a hurry to go from sights like this:

acache2.artprintimages.com_p_LRG_29_2900_1BWPD00Z_art_print_bibcb7a941e2c6f5cc4c1b5c9c69093a13.jpg

To this (even with a rifle!):

aww2db.com_images_battle_winterwar5.jpg

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's your denial of the the global warming phenomenon that makes your mind deny the existence of July! It's getting warmer, we're all gonna dieeeeee!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why are you in such a hurry to go from sights like this:
acache2.artprintimages.com_p_LRG_29_2900_1BWPD00Z_art_print_bibcb7a941e2c6f5cc4c1b5c9c69093a13.jpg

A woman in a bikini, on a beach, doing an impression of what appears to be either an autistic child or Joe Cocker singing at Woodstock?

Can't say I see that much around Tulsa in 187,000 degree drought weather. See a lot of angry, sweaty fat people though.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ive had my boat out 1 time this year. it is too hot to go to the lake!!! when your out in it everyday its hard to want to go to the lake on my days off, i cannot get my wife to understand that! of course she freezes all day long where she works. "hey babe lets go work in the flower bed" F U!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom