We Can't Make it Here Anymore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, as A VN vet, I watched it to 1.26 and saw enough BS that I cut it off.
Most of the photo's look to be way older than the VN war, and I totally hate people that try to make our involvment in that war an excuse for todays problems. 99.9% of the VN vets came back to an American population that considered us as baby killers, and mass murderers as we were portrayed by the press.

TO THIS DAY, Vietnam era veterans are given the same rights in the workplace as any minorities for minority advancment in the work place through the affermitive action program.

You, as an Attorney should know this, and if you have employees, it should be posted on your bullitin board at the public access to your building. It is in my work place, and when I hired on, I had to sign a paper asking me if I wanted to be a part of the affermitive action program, or opt out.
I opted out, as most VN vets did. We just kept our mouths shut about our previous duty. Back in the day, being a VN vet was a sure way to not get a job.
We are all nutcases. Just watch some of the crap that hollywood put out at that time.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wars are fought for money and power. Sadly, it's paid for by eighteen year olds who don't know better. And by many mothers and fathers who only have a memory and some photos. And yet Americans continue to vote for people who they think will save them. It's all BS. Stop giving them the power over you.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the VV topic, it's been proven a million times over that as a group, Vietnam Veterans are some of the most successful and productive members of society. Most all of the "homeless vets" that you see begging for money are not veterans at all, there have been many exposés on it.

I do agree that our government isn't looking out for us. It's time to vote most all of those bums out of office this election cycle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom