Is anyone else a survivalist? What is our meet up location?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 2 medium alice packs one for me one for my wife that will take care of us and my 2 daughters for 72 hours. just got to get to rural canadian county to our bug out spot. im sorry Im leaving North Tulsa when shtf.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the invite BB.. I'll call first! You know what they say, there is always someone bigger or badder. But I'm an extremely slow learner :)...

The more the merrier I always say. Besides the more men that are here, the less I have to do. Every man can contribute something. In your case it sounds like the dogs will eat good ... :D

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I will take over the closest fast food joint that stocks plenty of non perishables. Take a generator large enough to run a fryer and some lights. Sonic would be good. Not a lot of estate to defend and would already be stocked with food if you get there in time.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figure to round up some soccer moms and Tinker paper pushers that live near me.
That grocery warehouse over by Frontier City looks like a prime objective to go "mad max" on.

It will get ugly in town after 3 days without flush toilets.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol yea cherri street safe house .. lol right next To Winters texas and farm to market road... i was just useing random coordinates and what a coincidence a farm was at that exact location lol hahaha

I used to hunt right outside of Winters Texas, On my ex-girlfriends family ranch...LOL Haven't thought of that place in a while!

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I will take over the closest fast food joint that stocks plenty of non perishables. Take a generator large enough to run a fryer and some lights. Sonic would be good. Not a lot of estate to defend and would already be stocked with food if you get there in time.

Sonic doesn't serve beer.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom