E-Cig Suggestions/Reccomendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks ZH...I had looked at blu before but wasn't sure how they stacked up...good info and handy to know too.

and part of me isn't surprised you know about vaping first hand :)

Anytime, gotta stay fit and healthy for when those zombies attack! First hand, second hand, both at the same time! I have experience in it for sure, have to do it right unless you want to reek like a skunk everywhere you go. The cigarettes were initially to cover the smell of chronic for me in the younger years, so if anything it wasa gateway to the most horribble addiction on the planet, nicotine! Thankfully blu stepped up their game quite awhile ago and its been about 8 months without a traditional smoke at all!

Feels good.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll show you my 9" incision from my open heart surgery I had 9 weeks ago. My chest still hurts from it. Get on youtube and search on open heart surgery and watch what WILL happen to you eventually. That's what 29 years of smoking got me. I quit cold turkey in 2003 when my right coronary artery was 100% blocked at age 47. 9 years later at age 56 they crack my chest open. You don't want to go through what I just did if you can avoid it. And you can. Trust me, once you have not smoked for a couple of years you look back and kick your self for ever smoking. At least I did. What you have to do is wake up one day and tell your self that from this day forward, I am a non smoker and you stop buying them. If you don't have them you cant smoke them.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife uses the ones from the local smoke shop, they are fairly cheap (under $20). She has stopped smoking real cigs now and just uses the ecig

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife uses vaporkings.com all the time. They're Tulsa based and pretty reasonable.

We've both really liked the ego-T ecigarette. Just make sure you invest the couple extra bucks in the silicon caps for the tanks on it. It keeps it from leaking long term.

I've ended up going back to smoking real cigarettes most of the time but she hasn't. I do still use the ecigarette with a tobacco flavor when I can't smoke inside sometimes.

N

Neist

My wife uses Blucigs. She seems to like them good enough.

Can't say I can comment because I don't smoke, but they are pretty decent build quality, I admit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom