Texas has required number of signatures 25,000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It took several years for the confederacy to actually secede, it took about 10 years for it to come to a head. We have been building to towards a revolt for 10 years. In the beginning it was the lefties fighting against bush, the country really started to divide, much deeper than the 90s. The lefties feel like bush stole the election from Gore, bush screwed everything up and started us toward a dangerous path with the patriot act, then Obama pushed the righties even further, the repubs fractured into the two parties, and the tea party (which was a good thing in the beginning) got bastardized by the Koch brothers and every 2-bit wannabe politician tried to hitch on, which destroyed what could have been a good thing. The Occupy losers have no clue what is really behind that bowel movement, and on top of all of it, Washington just keeps on piling more debt, more rules, more taxes (how about the biggest tax in the history of the USA), more bailouts, forcing everyone to start buying something regardless of their own wishes, and they have driven this country towards a massive cliff. Instead of pulling back the reigns, they say "Oh, we can jump this ravine, where's the shovel". Literally digging the US out of a hole through China. You can't spend your way to success, it has NEVER WORKED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD! The country has not been this divided since the 1850s, and it is only going to get worse. The takers will always side with the .gov. We will have to take this country back, this is the first step. In 1858, it was floated around in the pubs and in homes. In 2012 it is floating around the innanets. I really don't see much difference between the two. The innanet is just more public, where all can see. It has you talking doesn't it? Are you not pissed off at how this administration is telling you how to live? The .gov has not right to tell you who you can marry, what doctor to see, how you handle a pregnancy or any of the countless other BS laws they have been passing as of late. The Fed should stay out of our personal lives altogether. I'm ******* sick of it. I don't give 2 chits about Obama, romney or any of the bastards, the election was a joke, it didn't matter. Fact is, neither person would make much difference because they are all the same. I do not want civil war, I do not want secession, I want a real change that can come from peaceful methods. We can start by forcing term limits, eliminating the 2 party system, setting 10 year terms for SCOTUS and eliminating every PAC and lobbyist from Washington. Will any of that ever happen? Of course it won't, this is the 21st century America, we care more about who shoved what into britney spear's turdcutter than anything actually important.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It took several years for the confederacy to actually secede, it took about 10 years for it to come to a head. We have been building to towards a revolt for 10 years. In the beginning it was the lefties fighting against bush, the country really started to divide, much deeper than the 90s. The lefties feel like bush stole the election from Gore, bush screwed everything up and started us toward a dangerous path with the patriot act, then Obama pushed the righties even further, the repubs fractured into the two parties, and the tea party (which was a good thing in the beginning) got bastardized by the Koch brothers and every 2-bit wannabe politician tried to hitch on, which destroyed what could have been a good thing. The Occupy losers have no clue what is really behind that bowel movement, and on top of all of it, Washington just keeps on piling more debt, more rules, more taxes (how about the biggest tax in the history of the USA), more bailouts, forcing everyone to start buying something regardless of their own wishes, and they have driven this country towards a massive cliff. Instead of pulling back the reigns, they say "Oh, we can jump this ravine, where's the shovel". Literally digging the US out of a hole through China. You can't spend your way to success, it has NEVER WORKED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD! The country has not been this divided since the 1850s, and it is only going to get worse. The takers will always side with the .gov. We will have to take this country back, this is the first step. In 1858, it was floated around in the pubs and in homes. In 2012 it is floating around the innanets. I really don't see much difference between the two. The innanet is just more public, where all can see. It has you talking doesn't it? Are you not pissed off at how this administration is telling you how to live? The .gov has not right to tell you who you can marry, what doctor to see, how you handle a pregnancy or any of the countless other BS laws they have been passing as of late. The Fed should stay out of our personal lives altogether. I'm ******* sick of it. I don't give 2 chits about Obama, romney or any of the bastards, the election was a joke, it didn't matter. Fact is, neither person would make much difference because they are all the same. I do not want civil war, I do not want secession, I want a real change that can come from peaceful methods. We can start by forcing term limits, eliminating the 2 party system, setting 10 year terms for SCOTUS and eliminating every PAC and lobbyist from Washington. Will any of that ever happen? Of course it won't, this is the 21st century America, we care more about who shoved what into britney spear's turdcutter than anything actually important.

and you voted for who?

freeranger

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
These people area disgrace! They talk about how much they love this country but then want to leave it when their candidate loses! Unpatriotic SOB's!

Would it not be better to put freedom first, regardless of a sector of dirt within the bounds of invisible lines on a map?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Give me your PayPal and I'll make a donation towards a keyboard with an Enter key for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom