Anybody have opinions on the new revalations about Benghazi?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well Dennis this was going on while you were out in the heat cutting the wheat. Emphasis mine.

“In particular, this briefing unquestionably reaffirmed that there was absolutely no military order to stand down any of our forces as has been claimed,” she said in a statement.

The House panel received testimony from retired Gen. Carter Ham, the former commander for the Africa region; Rear Adm. Brian Losey, the former commander for Special Operations Command Africa, and Gibson.
The summary said John Brennan, then counterterrorism adviser, headed a review of security measures worldwide in advance of the Sept. 11 anniversary. However, Ham told the panel that he was not consulted regarding this review.
“When questioned about this process today, Gen. Ham, the combatant commander responsible for one of the most volatile threat environments in the world, stated that neither he nor anyone working for him was consulted as part of the Brennan 9/11 planning process,” the summary said.
Full article

The cliff notes version of what I think happened is that there was a lot of incompetence at extremely senior levels. They were caught flat footed like democrats always are. It sounds like the military did no wrong, but never was consulted before the 9/11 anniversary, never got word that they were needed and by the time those in charge of the military knew that they were needed, it was too late. But hey, they had campaigning to do...

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly, American deaths have become non-issue in that region over the last decade. Not even this despicable scandal will effect our dear leaders historical legacy, especially if DC has anything to say about it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The families should be pissed. Maybe they can sue or something. *shrug*
Dude this country has lost it, press is done with it and everyone is just sitting in the goodie room. No one is going to do crap about it and most sheep don't care enough to see something done. It was a valiant effort but its done. It's way overshot the collective attention span.

Nothing is going to change until a reset happens.
And that my friends is my best MDP. ;)

When does this reset happen? When do we say enough? 250,000 people protested in San Paulo today, braved tear gas and water cannons to let their administrations know they weren't happy with their governments way of governing.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When does this reset happen? When do we say enough? 250,000 people protested in San Paulo today, braved tear gas and water cannons to let their administrations know they weren't happy with their governments way of governing.

This will only happen here when the Obama phones, food stamps, Obamacare, free mortgages, etc. are cut off. And when that happens it will be Katy bar the door because it will only be after everybody figures out that the American dollar is worth no more than Monopoly money.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of the Gun Owners seem to want to just sit on the side walk and write a few letters to our congress people, sit back on our butts and wait for a canned reply from the legislator who will vote for the folks that gave them the most money.

All the time our rights are given up one at a time. The radical left says ban all guns, or if you don't work with us, we will ban all guns and execute all gun owners.

The right says, Ok, lets compromise. We will take the non execution of gun owners, and allow banning of class III guns if you will leave us alone.

Next administration bargains from that last point. They continue to erode our rights, and all the while we have been numbed to accepting the drivel from the government as truth, and "we need it to save a child" or what ever.

When do we start requiring our elected reps to stand up in front of congress with a hundred children behind them that have been saved from death by somebody using a gun???

When do we have conservative groups put on a million person march on Washington?

We are a bunch of pu$$y's. Yep I said it.

All of you mall ninja's, I wanna kill a guy coming in, NO MAS, They won't come in my door posers are just internet commando's.

When do we take to the streets?

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of the Gun Owners seem to want to just sit on the side walk and write a few letters to our congress people, sit back on our butts and wait for a canned reply from the legislator who will vote for the folks that gave them the most money.

All the time our rights are given up one at a time. The radical left says ban all guns, or if you don't work with us, we will ban all guns and execute all gun owners.

The right says, Ok, lets compromise. We will take the non execution of gun owners, and allow banning of class III guns if you will leave us alone.

Next administration bargains from that last point. They continue to erode our rights, and all the while we have been numbed to accepting the drivel from the government as truth, and "we need it to save a child" or what ever.

When do we start requiring our elected reps to stand up in front of congress with a hundred children behind them that have been saved from death by somebody using a gun???

When do we have conservative groups put on a million person march on Washington?

All of you mall ninja's, I wanna kill a guy coming in, NO MAS, They won't come in my door posers are just internet commando's.

When, is the only question left in the matter.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If I knew when it happens I'd tell ya! Lol but I don't. No clue how when what or why exactly.

As I said earlier. We are NO Brazil. Apples and oranges...

I know, our present culture is frustrating to say the least. Everyone has their goodies and that's ALL that matters.

IDK, maybe the not so affordable healthcare act will rattle some cages in the coming years. No way they can spin themselves out of this monster.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Well I see you're point, I'm with you and I wonder that too but I'm getting more conditioned to people not taking action. I'm getting jaded beyond belief.
"Conservatives" by nature are... Well... Conservative. Unlike many lineral types, They don't make waves, they don't exploit children even for righteous cause. They've always tried to win with ideals and that battles is being lost like waves crashing against the rocks of our changing demographics.

The biggest boil up that has happened for "us" was the tea party movement. That's as good as it gets it seems.

We can demand all we want from our elected officials but they gave to deal with the political machine and that just doesn't go we'll. maybe a great reset would be to try and change our politics as usual mentality and that's gonna be a tough one. But I can assure you "we" are not going to take to the streets. Call it being ******* call it not in our nature, whatever...but it just ain't happening unless its just a very very very last resort, and Ed got a looooong ways to go before then. Yep for now, staying true to what you believe in and passing it on, airing your grievances, along with trips to the ballot box to vote for properly vetted candidates is about all we got.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When, is the only question left in the matter.

Exactly. When? There have been many marches on Washington by minority's, and the Legislature seems to respond to them in future regulations

If I knew when it happens I'd tell ya! Lol but I don't. No clue how when what or why exactly.

As I said earlier. We are NO Brazil. Apples and oranges...

Why can't we be? Why can't we protest in the streets, why can't we march on Washington? How else are we going to be heard?

What have the minority's done? Everytime a minority is "offended or spoken about" they scream RACIST!!!!!!

Gun owners are a minority in this country? Why can't we do the same?

Why can't we do a dammed thing to defend ourselves? I can say it in one word..... LAZY

Well I see you're point and I wonder that too but I'm getting more conditioned to people not taking action.

This is the entire problem.....

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why can't we be? Why can't we protest in the streets, why can't we march on Washington? How else are we going to be heard?

I gave you my opinion as to why. Simply put, It's not in "our" nature. Nature is a hard nut to crack.

And when we do "protest" we are so mild and well behaved that people either don't take seriously or we just don't get any play.

I mean, we leave places that we gather to protest cleaner than they were before we arrived for corn sakes!!! That does exactly scream "F tha man!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom