Oklahoma Teens shoot Australian Baseball player "because they were bored"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Race related issues are taboo, which means they can't be discussed. Whom ever goes first in the discussion (of whatever race), the person that goes second (of whatever race) says, "you're a racist" and the discussion is over.

If you can't discuss issues and problems, you can't get resolutions to those things.

This is never going to change. It just isn't.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see the PC police & those who refuse to acknowledge facts came on strong. Pathetic at best people hold their tongue for fear of being labeled. Sometimes the truth hurts & that is why Liberals avoid it like the plague. What is extremely ignorant is the mentality that if your white & you talk about racial issues your a racists. Gotta love those good ol' Liberal double standards that have been beat into our heads from birth.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see the PC police & those who refuse to acknowledge facts came on strong. Pathetic at best people hold their tongue for fear of being labeled. Sometimes the truth hurts & that is why Liberals avoid it like the plague. What is extremely ignorant is the mentality that if your white & you talk about racial issues your a racists. Gotta love those good ol' Liberal double standards that have been beat into our heads from birth.

This is the type of thing I don't get - was the discussion becoming too civilized or what man?

You just F@!#$ed that Strawman right in the ass.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the type of thing I don't get - was the discussion becoming too civilized or what man?

You just F@!#$ed that Strawman right in the ass.

Just stating my opinion. I read over all the posts from over night since I do not live on a computer when I'm home with my family. I replied to what I had read, simple as that. Read what you want to into it, I could care less.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry - I hate that I was just uncivil towards that particular strawman and I apologize to strawmen everywhere. I know how many folks here hold them in such high regard.

stream1.gifsoup.com_view3_4760550_wizard_of_oz_scarecrow_o.gif

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's because only 'whites' are racists.

Looks to me to be a gang initiation or 'wannabes'. Has NOTHING to do with racism, other than 'wannabe Crips' out to shoot 'whitey'.

HANG EM ON THE COURT HOUSE SQUARE. They are not minors, victims, or innocent children. They are KILLERS, admitted, no allegedly, no mistakes, scum of society. Remove them from the Earth and quit wasting oxygen.

The media will and has turned this into a need more gun-control theme, nothing racist or gang related, it's ALL about the guns. See the 'assault rifle' (sic) statement.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think that anybody here disagrees with hanging these turds by there junk until they die. Some of us just aren't willing to blame an entire race for the actions of a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom