Popular bathroom wipes blamed for sewer clogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you aren't using wipes, your butt is nasty.

It's like one of those super vacuum cleaner commercial challenge...you clean your butt your way, then right afterwards, clean your butt with a wet wipe.....You've just discovered you've gone through your entire life with a nasty ass...life changing.

Dingle berries won't make a pie so why keep them? Wet wipe.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So if you had crap on any other part of your body, you'd be cool with just wiping it off until the paper came back "clean"?

Seems like the human race has gone at least 2,000 years without the need of wet-wipes for your arse. Heck, there are parts of the world that still use their left hand. Just one more way we humans seem to want to reinforce our reliance on fiddly, wasteful stuff. I, for one, am perfectly fine wiping my hind quarters the way I've always wiped it.

I'm proud to say that, so far, I've not become ill, contracted any disease, had problems with my septic, or been otherwise adversely affected by the use of a dry (albeit soft, I have my limits), biodegradable paper product to wipe my outy hole.

I don't have crap on any other part of my body. I don't eat with my arse hole. I don't grasp objects with it. comparing it to 'any other part of your body' is irrelevant. I do things with that part of my body I don't do with other parts and visa versa. If you handle tools, food, or other objects with your butt and need it 'extra clean' for that reason, by all means go for it.

I, for one, do not. So yes, just wiping till it's clean good - has been since the dawn of time. this product doesn't change that. Perhaps if I were a germaphobe I might see this product useful. Alas, I just wipe my butt like every other dude - I leave my immune system up to the rest.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Seems like the human race has gone at least 2,000 years without the need of wet-wipes for your arse. Heck, there are parts of the world that still use their left hand. Just one more way we humans seem to want to reinforce our reliance on fiddly, wasteful stuff. I, for one, am perfectly fine wiping my hind quarters the way I've always wiped it.
The ancient Romans used wet rags in their public bathrooms. That's about as close as you can get to a "moist towelette"
as ya can get without getting your eyes wet.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you get old your bung hole dries out and gets itchy.......when it gets hard to walk across the street, you'll discover wet wipes (my doc recommended them, God bless him).

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True story: My ass is the last thing I wash in the shower, as it is for most people. I give a quick whiff of my bum-only loufa to judge how thoroughly I've cleaned myself on the john since the last shower.

While I wouldn't eat dinner off my own ass, I'm mostly proud of my hygiene between the cakes.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy AtM Batman!!!

I'm just gonna leave this here
ct.mywebgrocer.com_legacy_productimagesroot_DJ_6_218316.jpg

Is is this available in blue and green as well? could be dangerous. :cry11: :flamed:

Latest posts

Top Bottom