Spata

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can say that again.

:rollingla :naughty:

I just meant he should ask any mod and not take it public

I know ... don't read so harshly ... If'n I'd been pissed you'd have gotten a PM ... Ask Spata ... :fallangel But I'm already biased, so I guess it wouldn't really matter if someone thought I was a couple of those other things that have been mentioned too, huh?? :wink2:

I kinda prescribe to the who cares if they love me so long as they fear me philosophy ... :naughty:

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks to me like 348 with moderating privileges is being very awesome and sexy, and keeps deleting my posts when I am legitimately trying to figure out what the rules are so my posts don't keep getting locked and deleted, instead of reading my PMs.

I'm deleting them. Read your PM. Michaeld is correct, PM the mods if you have any questions regarding locked threads.

Damn it! 3001 now.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rollingla :naughty:

I know ... don't read so harshly ... If'n I'd been pissed you'd have gotten a PM ... Ask Spata ... :fallangel But I'm already biased, so I guess it wouldn't really matter if someone thought I was a couple of those other things that have been mentioned too, huh?? :wink2:

I kinda prescribe to the who cares if they love me so long as they fear me philosophy ... :naughty:

Me loves ya, but but... you gotta drop this biased thing.

yer gunna wear out your b key, your i key, your a key, your s key, your e key, and your gawd dang d key!!! lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom