AR Uppers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He can throw a PEQ 15 and an IR surefire on there to liven it up a bit.

True. Asked my supply SGT if he could hand receipt me some PVS-14's on a semi-permnant basis the other day. He said 'no' but I'll grind him down eventually.

Beware the guy with the A2 upper and no optics, he likely knows exactly how to use it.

You are right that fundamentals are key and people have to start somewhere. I learned on a standard M16 but have since moved on to bigger and better... actually shorter and quieter.

'When I was a child, I spoke and thought, reasoned and shot as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things.'

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More for the fun of it, plus a bit of practice before I join the military. I'm not trying to make this rifle some some 3gun rifle but I'd like it to be slick looking but also being able to practice a lot with so I have some experience before I join.

It would behouve you to not go in with an "I already know this stuff and how it works" mentality. The DS or DI will very quickly inform you that you indeed do not, and will make an "example" of you. Just a word to the wise.

Last edited:

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would behouve you to not go in with an "I already know this stuff and how it works" mentality. The DS or DI will very quickly inform you that you indeed do not, and will make an "example" of you. Just a word to the wise.

I've seen that happen first hand. The guy was a turd anyhow. But his I know it all attitude put a bullseye on him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom