After-Birth Abortion, The pro-choice case for infanticide.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So has stoning homosexuals to death, you really want to defend either practice?

I said it was effective at removing bad genes from the gene pool, and it is. Just because it offends modern sensibilities doesn't make it "new" or ineffective.
As for stoning homosexuals - what is the intent? It may be effective, but give me a little context.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a timely posting, Rick. You bring up a paper written by two Dutchmen two years ago at the exact time that our own DutchWrangler has reappeared?

What is a Dutch Wrangler? A Dutch wrangler wrangles Dutchmen, which is the easiest job in the world because Dutchmen wear wooden shoes and typically have their fingers in dike.

This really blows my mind, Rick. How did you come up with that?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The argument goes like this; its ok to end life until life becomes a viable person. You then define what is viable and then determine at what age you become aware of your personhood.

Its not a good argument.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a timely posting, Rick. You bring up a paper written by two Dutchmen two years ago at the exact time that our own DutchWrangler has reappeared?

What is a Dutch Wrangler? A Dutch wrangler wrangles Dutchmen, which is the easiest job in the world because Dutchmen wear wooden shoes and typically have their fingers in dike.
This really blows my mind, Rick. How did you come up with that?

Does this have anything to do with the stoning of homosexuals?

As horrible as 'after-birth abortions' sounds, making abortion legal up to the age of 21 could / would solve a lot of problems.

But, then again, couldn't the use of the death penalty be classified as 'after-birth abortion'?

J/K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most of us (self included) probably wouldn't be here now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom