So now people are too stupid to shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I can understand the part where they're updating the labels to emphasize things that matter (added sugars) and de-emphasize things that don't (calories from fat), because additional research changes what we know about health and nutrition, but for crying out loud, reading the nutrition label isn't rocket science. If you're confused by the label, talk to a nutritionist or your doctor--they'll tell you what parts require your attention and what parts don't. Hell's bells, I'm sure WebMD has a primer on reading the labels.

And if you're confused by that, stay the away from the EPA mileage labels...and sharp objects...

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
gee, i'm just a dumb woman, I can't read them there labels on food boxes and make heads or tails. I mean how am I to know if'n a box of honey buns is good for me?

/end massive eye rolling

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually agree with changing of the labels. Its stupid to say the serving size for a bagel is half a bagel and then list the nutritional value of half a bagel. Or for a bag of minim muffins the serving size is 3 muffins and there are 9 in there. Who the hell eats half a bagel or only three mini muffins unless they are really hung over and feel like if they ate more they'd hurl.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What to eat, what to think, where to live, who to "like", who to be afraid of, what to own, what to do for health insurance, what to do while waiting for the police to get done searching Joe Paycheck's house (without a warrant) because he might have a gun.

WTF!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What to eat, what to think, where to live, who to "like", who to be afraid of, what to own, what to do for health insurance, what to do while waiting for the police to get done searching Joe Paycheck's house (without a warrant) because he might have a gun.

WhoToF**k!

Thatll be next on the agenda.

Latest posts

Top Bottom