2A Shooting Center (OPS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stopped by this afternoon. VERY nice! The range is excellent and the membership prices are pretty reasonable. I can see me joining for the heat of summer and dead of winter. It's nice that we now have a place like this in Tulsa! :)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's just West of Yale about 100 yards. If you exit I-244 Westbound, just go straight through the light and you can enter from the rear, avoiding the Yale/Admiral light.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's just West of Yale about 100 yards. If you exit I-244 Westbound, just go straight through the light and you can enter from the rear, avoiding the Yale/Admiral light.

Ah, no wonder I couldn't find it - I thought the range was going to be east of the original OPS store. Thanks.

Wolfer69

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did a quick tour of 2A's inventory today. They have quite a few interesting things I have not seen anywhere in a while.

Glock 24 and 17L's. KelTec PMR30's and a Rossi Ranch Hand. Quite a few Taurus Judges for you 410/45 long colt fans including one polymer 2 inch variant. Rock River AR's in several variants, including the LAR8 in 308. They have SIG 556's in 7.62 x 39 that take AK mags. I had not even heard of those.

Two absolutely gorgeous Kimber Team Match 1911's. One in 45 and one in 9mm.

A Akdal MKA 1919. This is a AR in 12 gauge.

I bought some Fiochhi primers. They have small pistol primers for $39.95 for 1500. This rolls out to $26.63 a thousand. That is pre-panic prices!

Some threaded Buckmarks and Rugers for the suppressor fans.

Anyway, a interesting time and some things I have not seen around.

Curt Nichols

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to 2A today and shot a few rounds - ditto what others have said; it's a first-class facility with an impressive selection of new guns for sale! Nice to have an indoor range where I can shoot long guns, too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom