2A Shooting Center (OPS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went there today, definitely the best indoor range in the area! Even shot my AR a little while I was there today.

Also, affordable. At $12 per session this is going to be a great place to go and will allow a lot of people to experience shooting.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went there today, definitely the best indoor range in the area! Even shot my AR a little while I was there today.

Also, affordable. At $12 per session this is going to be a great place to go and will allow a lot of people to experience shooting.
i would have to agree with you i looked at a couple of ranges before we built this one i did all the showcases pistol cases rifle case woodwork in the lounge restrooms gunsmith area and even installed the trap system and safety ceiling oooh almost forgot the benches in the range. i know i am a little predjudice but i think it is way nicer than any around

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by 2A last week just to check it out and it's top notch. I plan on going to the range to tomorrow morning/early afternoon. One thing I wish they provided was a discount on the range cost if you purchased ammo from them. Maybe $10 for the range if you bought a box from them. Either way I'm very interested in the family plan but will have to wait. I moved here 3 months ago from New Jersey and joined tulsa firearms and should have saved my money for 2A :(

mfischer13

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great indoor range, I got to shoot at it the first week it opened. I like the new gun shop too, I've been going to the same people even when they were over at OPS, they are great guys. I visit the store about once every two weeks, to see whats been going on. Once I have the money I'll sign up for a membership, yet even without a membership the $12 a month is great price and they have some good cheap ammo too if you need some.

I believe their current transfer fee is $20 a transfer yet they may have changed it when they moved from OPS.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...I think it's going to be important for them to restrict that type of shooting to those with experience or a certification class at the range. Otherwise the shooting positions are going to get torn up quickly. They already have one target runner down due to someone hitting the target holder....

I went out there for the first time on Saturday and was really impressed. I have boycotted Tulsa Firearms because of their prices ever since I moved back to Tulsa a few years ago. I was perfectly happy to driving down to H&H in OKC (partially to see my buddies too) but I am now looking at a membership for me and my family.

I did notice that there are some places where people have damaged the range so I am also in favor of restrictions on type of fire according to the shooter. (I consider myself intermediate, so in case anyone is wondering, I'm not going to be heading out there and going nuts). I support this approach because to get to the next level, people do need somewhere to practice the skills that will take them to the next level.

But as many others have said, the range was top notch. I didn't really check into weapon prices (since I had just bought new toys at Sportsworld for the trip) but I really liked the facility and the guys behind the counter were quite friendly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom