.30 cal carbine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for the replys guys. I am still on the fence about buying for myself. We are going on a trip in July and I just bought a knife and the space in my safe is at a premium.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone has read or seen any of my ads in the classified section will see that I was asked to sell several guns of a deceased man whos wife works with mine. I have sold a few to members here and I have a couple more to sell, I'm going to refresh the ads this weekend when I have more time to discuss them with folks. I have this .30 carbine I think I am going to buy from her but I am not sure on what a 'fair price' would be. I haven't shot it but it seems functionally sound, I think it's in pretty good shape. I was thinking on 300 dollars being fair, not a great deal but also not ripping her off. What are your thoughts?
I bought a M-1 Carbine stamped 1943 on the barrel is good using condition, and payed $700.00. at a gun shop in tulsa, I had shopped around, and at that time, about 3 years ago, that seemed to be a fair price. This is my favorate gun to shoot, sweet little rifle!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom