• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Found one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Make sure it is tight. Wobbly ladder at above 14' is a scary ride. Ask @Cowcatcher how I know.
I made my living on ladders and I HATE THEM! Especially the big extension ladders. I could get a sympathetic wobble going at times I couldn't stop unless I climbed down. HATE EM! Three of them ladders tried to kill me. They were those fold-up types.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I made my living on ladders and I HATE THEM! Especially the big extension ladders. I could get a sympathetic wobble going at times I couldn't stop unless I climbed down. HATE EM! Three of them ladders tried to kill me. They were those fold-up types.
Yep. But I hate step ladders a lot more than extension ladders. Had one at work that was the tallest step ladder I ever saw. No way I would go near that thing and it was a good one, not a cheap wobbly POS. I guarantee I'd would've wobbled it into a fall...

Latest posts

Top Bottom