$6 GUN SHOW & 89 er days Guthrie, Logan County Fairgrounds This weekend Apr 18-19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GUN SHOW GUTHRIE, Logan County Fairgrounds This weekend April 18-19 ONLY SHOW IN STATE THIS WEEKEND!

89er Days is going on as well this weekend a lot for the family to see and do in downtown Guthrie.

We are sold out and have a great variety of vendors for this show come on out if you have the time.

http://badshot-gunshow.com/Home_Page.php

General Admission
$7

Children under 12 Free

Discounts Leo/firefighters/Vets/OSA
$6

Bring a gun to trade or sell save a dollar on admission

http://badshot-gunshow.com/-1_off_Coupon.html

Only one discount per person

Hours
9-5 Sat
9-4 Sun

215 Fairgrounds Rd

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A totally bad azzed gun show in Guthrie. Yall boys n gurlz are missing out on deals.

Met Matt an his wife today. Great people, great show.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
A totally bad azzed gun show in Guthrie. Yall boys n gurlz are missing out on deals.

I was wondering if anyone was going to speak up and tell us how it was.

I was headed that way but didn't make it because I ended up meeting four members from here on deals I've been working on.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thanks for kind words you all come out if you have time there is a lot of deals and of course lots of western and 101 ranch collectables for sale and for trade. Doors open at 9 am till 4 pm.

Matt & Pattie

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sold 8 guns, did 2 trades bought 1 and gave away 1.

Thanks Matt, you run the best show. Cheap entry, no beanies, no scentsy. Vendors that make deals.

And I wanna specially thank Surjimmy. In spite of spilling coke everywhere, and running off some customers he did make it fun and entertaining. Thanks for the pin Jim.

Oh and i wore my FBT shirt first day and FBT hat second day.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't see too much reloading stuff at the show, but one table had 4 pounds of Varget powder. Don't use Varget, so I kept going. Walked back up that aisle about 5 minutes later and all 4 pounds were gone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom