1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

    You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
    Dismiss Notice

80% Polymer Lowers

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing & Repairs' started by Sanford, Jul 8, 2013.

  1. Sanford

    Sanford Sharpshooter Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,113
    Location:
    40 Miles S. of Nowhere, OK.
    Anyone tried a build on one? Any experience to share? Thoughts as compared to a completed polymer lower like New Frontier Armory, etc.?
     
  2. Sanford

    Sanford Sharpshooter Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,113
    Location:
    40 Miles S. of Nowhere, OK.
  3. Sanford

    Sanford Sharpshooter Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,113
    Location:
    40 Miles S. of Nowhere, OK.
  4. Sanford

    Sanford Sharpshooter Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,113
    Location:
    40 Miles S. of Nowhere, OK.
  5. caojyn

    caojyn Sharpshooter Member

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2008
    Messages:
    6,109
    Location:
    Edmond
    If they're 80% percent polymer what's the other 20%?;)
     
  6. Sanford

    Sanford Sharpshooter Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,113
    Location:
    40 Miles S. of Nowhere, OK.
    Blood, sweat, and tears maybe. ;)
     
  7. PanhandleGlocker

    PanhandleGlocker Sharpshooter Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2012
    Messages:
    899
    Location:
    Guymon, OK
    Soooo, just melt the other 20% away?
     
  8. Sanford

    Sanford Sharpshooter Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,113
    Location:
    40 Miles S. of Nowhere, OK.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2016
  9. Sanford

    Sanford Sharpshooter Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,113
    Location:
    40 Miles S. of Nowhere, OK.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2016
  10. PanhandleGlocker

    PanhandleGlocker Sharpshooter Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2012
    Messages:
    899
    Location:
    Guymon, OK
    Looks interesting. I may have to get one.
     

Share This Page