Aimpoint or Eotech?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darva

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking through the optic yes, but to me the EOTech seems boxy and bulky, and blocks more of my peripheral vision around the sides of the optic.

I thought the same and the reticle was too big of an MOA for me.. but I have seen some people do some serious beating on their EOTechs and them still work. I haven't had any experience with an Aimpoint and looking at their PRO optic, I have liked what I have researched on it so far

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought the same and the reticle was too big of an MOA for me.. but I have seen some people do some serious beating on their EOTechs and them still work. I haven't had any experience with an Aimpoint and looking at their PRO optic, I have liked what I have researched on it so far

The reticle on the Eotech was too big?

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The reticle on the Eotech was too big?

I was wondering the same thing. I love the eotech reticle. 65 MOA for close stuff and a 1 MOA at the center for distance. I just prefer the robustness and battery life of the aimpoint.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess to each their own. Personally, I do better with the single dot than the ET reticle. The ET is just too busy or something. Aimpoint is simple. Loving my PRO.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess to each their own. Personally, I do better with the single dot than the ET reticle. The ET is just too busy or something. Aimpoint is simple. Loving my PRO.

It definitely comes down to personal preference for the most part, as both are great optics. Something else the eotech reticle can do that the aimpoint can't is it can be used to range targets. By using the 65 MOA circle. I still prefer Aimpoint's over Eotech's though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom