An Establishment in Panic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DA 20

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By Patrick J. Buchanan

Pressed by moderator Chris Wallace as to whether he would accept defeat should Hillary Clinton win the election, Donald Trump replied, “I will tell you at the time. I’ll keep you in suspense.”

“That’s horrifying,” said Clinton, setting off a chain reaction on the post-debate panels with talking heads falling all over one another in purple-faced anger, outrage and disbelief.

“Disqualifying!” was the cry on Clinton cable.

“Trump Won’t Say If He Will Accept Election Results,” wailed The New York Times. “Trump Won’t Vow to Honor Results,” ran the banner in The Washington Post.

But what do these chattering classes and establishment bulletin boards think the Donald is going to do if he falls short of 270 electoral votes?

Lead a Coxey’s Army on Washington and burn it down as British General Robert Ross did in August 1814, while “Little Jemmy” Madison fled on horseback out the Brookeville Road?

http://buchanan.org/blog/an-establishment-in-panic-3-125855

Edited because of copy error.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The libs conveniently forget Al Gore and John Kerry not conceding at the elections they lost.
They are in panic mode.
(sarcasm implied)...."Oh, but that's DIFFERENT! Al Gore didn't challenge the results until AFTER, so it's DIFFERENT! Trump's not agreeing to accept the results before they're even in, so it's DIFFERENT!"

God, I hate this election....

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Chris, this election is Yugely different from any other election in American history. Never before has any candidate done as much to commit voter fraud and manipulate polls and the media as Crooked Hillary with the help of George Soros... I respect the tradition of candidates up to now always accepting the outcome. I really do but the times are different. This is where corruption has brought us. I have to wait and see what she does. It is Sad. A sad time for our country"

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i1285.photobucket.com_albums_a589_caojyn_4B423700_9768_4E30_9555_30E6C071227F_zpsyv5gro1o.gif

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If not 1 Democrat goes to the polls Hillary still wins. The Electorial college is in her pocket.
Your right. She has so many people in her pocket it ain't even funny. It reminds me of communism. She controls the media and it does whatever she wants it to. As obvious with the continued biased towards Trump. Not matter what Hilary does they will not cover it. But if Trump breaths wrong they blow it out of proportion for weeks. There is already evidence of votes being tampered with and dead people voting. So she not only controls the media but also the people in charge of the votes. They are gonna do whatever they can to ensure Hilary wins. And if by some miracle Trump does win I really believe it will be taken away from him. They will claim that the Russians or someone else tampered with the elections and then they will declare another vote will have to take place at which point she would get it. But I don't think that will happen because I know she will win. I am still gonna vote despite how behind he is. Hopefully he does win. I'm just afraid he won't. And also, our ship has been sinking for years. If Hilary wins it will plunge faster than the titanic. There is no way our country can survive with Hilary as president. Criminals will be welcomed in at an alarming rate all the while our rights will be under assault like they ever have been before. Every great empire collapses. Maybe it's our turn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom