Any bcbs agents that sell medical insurance here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a few questions.I got an email to update my finances for the affordable care act and completely screwed up something when filling it out.When I was done it said your insurance expires on Oct.31st, it wasn't suppose to expire till Dec.31st. If anyone here is a bcbs agent for the affordable care act please send me your phone number or your email so I can get this straightened out.Thanks

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, Thanks. I had an agent out of OKC that originally signed me up in Dec. 2015 but he would never return my calls when I had questions.So I decided to try to update the info on my own through the healthcare.gov website.After talking to them I am even more confused.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doubt you'll find a BCBS agent doing ACA stuff....... they cut out commissions because they know they have the monopoly in Oklahoma. They also hosed all sorts of agencies when the ACA came out.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Kopbet and GM thunder for your input. I had been wondering why my bcbs agent wouldn't return my calls.They are still taking out $200.00 per month out of my checking account so I hope I still have medical insurance till they stop.Not sure who to contact about that.I will see if I can get anywhere when I contact bcbs tomorrow.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Kopbet and GM thunder for your input. I had been wondering why my bcbs agent wouldn't return my calls.They are still taking out $200.00 per month out of my checking account so I hope I still have medical insurance till they stop.Not sure who to contact about that.I will see if I can get anywhere when I contact bcbs tomorrow.

Call them, you'll be on the phone for an eternity but call them. When I wrote small business groups I went down to the office on memorial and it was a nightmare trying to get help, even in person. Don't be afraid to look up Community Care depending on who your doctor is contracted with and how much you go out of state.

Latest posts

Top Bottom