Anyone have any Soldier of Fortune Magazines.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dug out my collection of Soldier of Fortune Mag's the black and white early ones were only printer three times a year and were $2,00 US Bucks.
Lots of really great stories long forgoten in them, anyone remember Rhodesia? we sure turned our back on them and sided with the United Nations to force them to nolonger be a Country plenty of stories about it in the SOF Mag's.

Attachments

• SOF color Mags.JPG
    SOF color Mags.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • SOF Old B&W Mags.JPG
    SOF Old B&W Mags.JPG
    517.1 KB · Views: 0

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Read SOF magazines’ back in the late 1970s’-1980s’. Became fascinated with the war correspondents’ reports from Africa and Central/South America. Couldn’t keep the combatants’ different factions straight. Started to notice the bad guys seemed to be supplied with Kalashnikovs mostly. Learned to admire FN FAL rifles.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read SOF magazines’ back in the late 1970s’-1980s’. Became fascinated with the war correspondents’ reports from Africa and Central/South America. Couldn’t keep the combatants’ different factions straight. Started to notice the bad guys seemed to be supplied with Kalashnikovs mostly. Learned to admire FN FAL rifles.
I really liked the FAL never could find one for sale not that i could have had the money then to buy it, later i picked up a HK 91 the non Auto of the HK G3 used in Angola, still it's not the rifle the FAL was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom