Apple's new products coming out tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone planning on buying any new Apple products? My phone is 3 years old, and it's in great condition, but it's out of memory, so I'll probably upgrade my phone.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I probably will and will have a mint condition 6s Plus 64 gig for sale after I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
can't you delete some of the junk on the phone like a computer or defrag it.
I do not know ..my phone plugs into the wall at the house.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I probably will and will have a mint condition 6s Plus 64 gig for sale after I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my brand new 6S Plus. Should show up on my next bill. $99.00.

My old phone, 13 month old 6S Plus, the touch screen started to not respond. It also would have a wide white bar of "interference" at the top when this lock-up happened.

The thing I hate about Apple is the fact that they keep upgrading the iOS until it is so large your phone can't run it. You are then forced to buy a new phone, even if the old one is working perfectly.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I'm still running a 4S with 16gb. I'm going to upgrade, still need to decide what to. Not sure I want to spend the money on the 7, so might go 6s, or I might leave Apple. Still in the air.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got another 6s plus. The new 7 isn't much different in reality. Next year will be the iPhone to get. The 10th anniversary of the iPhone. But I can say this, the iPhone is the best phone ever made. I got the new note 7 just to try it and I took it back. And not because of the exploding battery thing. Lol. I have never had a problem with any of my iPhone's. I just got the Apple Watch as well. It is great too. The new one isn't much different either. I can't see upgrading if you have a 6/6s.

Latest posts

Top Bottom