Apple's new products coming out tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not feeling the bern to upgrade. I can run a phone for a couple of years and I've had my 64gig iPhone 6 for a few months. I came off of a 16gig 4S that was still in great shape. My sister is using it now. Unless Apple get totally stupid like morph into Microsoft I'll stay with them. My one Android (Samsung Galaxy 1st gen) was my last Android hopefully.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These type of phones are enslaving the country. Where I work most of the guys spent the biggest part of the day on the internet. Rumor is that management is about to ban them. Go to a mall ,park, or just walk down the street and about half the people are glued to the phone.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These type of phones are enslaving the country. Where I work most of the guys spent the biggest part of the day on the internet. Rumor is that management is about to ban them. Go to a mall ,park, or just walk down the street and about half the people are glued to the phone.

I hate when people are walking or driving while watching the phone screen. I ride a bike through OU campus everyday and i want to run the f'ers over when they wander into the bike lane cause they aren't watching where they are going.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be ordering one as soon as the site goes live. Why? Because I want one. I've had almost every iPhone made. Might as well get this one too.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like to use emulators on my android device. Can that be done on an Iphone? how does Iphone compare to android? I've personally never had an Iphone or I-device.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've owned iPhones for years, it pisses me off that the applications don't work if you don't upgrade after awhile. When you upgrade the IOS. Your phone jacks up, if you don't have the memory. I'm waiting for it with my current 5s. I'm not switching to android, I'm locked in with their iTunes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom