Armslist :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its been pretty good for me. I sold my model 29-3 on there last yeat for my asking price, guy didnt even haggle with me. Then you get lowballers offering you $550 for two pistols that together are worth about $700

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
some of the people that post have no respect or knowledge of firearms. There are people on there wanting $250 for a Hi-Point .380. and then when I post something, I still have some on there. I will have something priced at $475 which is very resonable price or what it is, and someone will message me and offer $250 and think that it is a serious offer.
that goes on all sites if youve delt with any of them long enuf, you will see that, patience...;)

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a dealing with it today where someone wanted to trade a gun with me. After practically getting a deal worked out he informs me he lives in New York. I guess he didn't read where my ad said FTF.

I've had the same basic thing but he was from like IL. He wanted to directly ship the weapon to me and said he had done it many times before. When I mentioned laws requiring FFL he said he spoke to one that would handle it but at that point definitely not comfortable

Latest posts

Top Bottom