boy bullied and stripped naked by 3 girls who then post the video online

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But everything else was ok? You got to be kidding me. Do you know why putting it on the web was bad? bc the incident they were recording was....... ummm bad.

I get the whole "no mamby pamby" thing but if a group of kids ANY age strip one of my youngins to nothing, one way or another there is going to be harsh (yet appropriate) repercussions.

By YOU as a parent, or do you condone earlier posts like #2 and #11?
We had kids commit suicide, had kids die while in grade school, Had a kid shot in an accidental shooting, and we didn't have armies of "grief counselors" come to school to insinuate they knew what we needed to get over it.
Way too much of this in this day and time in my opinion.
Maybe I'm sounding too hard-ass on this, but I really don't care....
I never "needed" anybody to tell me how to handle anything.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everybody is different. Some people may be able to shrug this incident off if it happened to them, and some will have deep emotional scars for life. Assuming everyone can just handle public humiliation at it's highest is just naive and ignorant. If it were just the single incident and video maybe everything would be fine in a few weeks or so, but you know in the world of today this poor kid will be tormented until he is out of highschool and goes to college somewhere out of state. That's the real issue. This isn't anywhere near over for the boy. For that reason there should be some very real and harsh punishments for the girls. 13ish is plenty old enough to know better. Nobody should be able to potentially ruin a kids childhood and nothing happen to them.

We have all seen the stories of teens and kids commiting suicide over bullying. The mother is a poor excuse for a parent for not protecting her child against this extreme case of bullying. I hope the kid can handle it well, and everything settles down at school quickly. However I fear the worst.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a3.bp.blogspot.com__WBPO1Pb3CJI_TJX0jXzWWfI_AAAAAAAAAAU_XixAiB2Jxgg_s1600_wigger_2.jpg

dennis ^^^ lol (im just messin with you dennis)

TWSS i agree.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
By YOU as a parent, or do you condone earlier posts like #2 and #11?
We had kids commit suicide, had kids die while in grade school, Had a kid shot in an accidental shooting, and we didn't have armies of "grief counselors" come to school to insinuate they knew what we needed to get over it.
Way too much of this in this day and time in my opinion.
Maybe I'm sounding too hard-ass on this, but I really don't care....
I never "needed" anybody to tell me how to handle anything.
Yeah.... and I want my kid growing up like you... someone who doesn't give a **** that a child was stripped naked by members of the opposite sex in public, in fact immediately tries to blame the victim before anything else. "What did this kid do to deserve it?" Yeah... we should all aspire to be like you.

Sorry dude... your attitude disgusts me.

The AmberLynn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The girls parents should be whipping some ass.... end of story... the boy will be ok. boys are tuff...

keep the system out of it.

Then when the boy gets older, he should date the best looking of the youger sisters of the girls! end of story!

Are you serious? Do you think that boys who are sexually assulted/abused should "just get over it?"

I can't imagine a mother not standing up for her child in something like this. So say if he was being molested or something...why would he bother telling anyone? He knows his parents aren't going to do anything about it and possibly may not even believe him. These are the kind of parents that child predators love. In a way it's teaching the child to be a victim.

In cases like this it should be the State VS. the 3 girls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom