Bravo to you and your presentation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super_soph198

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna keep this sorta vague due to it being news worthy. But to the gentleman that made the pro gun presentation to a specific board about protecting the lives in their operation tonight in your 3 minutes you very eloquently explained why guns are a tool for defense and could be used in various facilities. If you are on here the only reason I didn't thank you in person was due to me being a representative of my company in uniform at the time.

Super_soph198

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a gentleman that was part of a meeting today for a public group that proposed allowing ccw's to be allowed at the facilities. He did it in a manner that was very well spoke and had arguments that were reasonable for anyone to at least consider his point. I am hoping he is part of this great community and sees that there were some in the room that appreciated is bravery to stand before a group of peers and voice his opinion especially in a group that probably didn't share his opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom