Bricktown steaks ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My BIL will be here from Arizona later this month. He's gonna' be here on his birthday and wants to go to Bricktown and have a steak. Where does everybody suggest? TIA!

Don

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I take that back, as of 2016, there are 9 restaurants in the us that have it, most others just try to make profit on the name.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well............close to Bricktown;

Devon Tower.........GREAT view............Vast restaurant.
http://vastokc.com/menus/dinner

90c2e5490d85fcd82f1829ec1518e1a7.jpg

Just a little North of Bricktown........ Red Primesteak

http://redprimesteak.com/menu

Old Buick building attached to the original Gaylord/ Daily Oklahoman Building
www.e_a_a.com_portfolios_Commercial_RED_Prime_Steak_RED_Prime_Steak_001.jpg

The one I go to the most...........because it's closer to my house............but far away from Bricktown is Mahogany on Memorial just West of Quail Springs. I've never been to the one in Bricktown.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions. I'll pass them along. I think they're leaving Arizona to head this way on the 17th, so we've got a couple of weeks.

What about the place that used to be KD's? Where's it at? What's it called? Anybody been there? What's on the menu?

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions. I'll pass them along. I think they're leaving Arizona to head this way on the 17th, so we've got a couple of weeks.

What about the place that used to be KD's? Where's it at? What's it called? Anybody been there? What's on the menu?
KD'S was a good restaurant. People went for the name. There are better options in Bricktown

posted via Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom