Bricktown steaks ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another vote here for Red PrimeSteak, though it's out of Bricktown. In Bricktown would be Mickey Mantle's. Vast has a great view and environment, but that's also part of what you're paying for.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just tossing out Cattleman's as a local icon. I've had decent conventional cuts in their coffee shop/ diner, but avoid the restaurant and its ratty duct taped furniture.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, yeah? I haven't been there in a long time and was never overly impressed, but has it really gone to the dogs?

I might consider going there if they cut their steak prices by at least a third.

I get dragged there every year or two. I've never had a good steak. I order on the cooler side of rare, and the steak has still been dry. It's one of the few places where the thought of actually using steak sauce crosses my mind.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I might consider going there if they cut their steak prices by at least a third.

I get dragged there every year or two. I've never had a good steak. I order on the cooler side of rare, and the steak has still been dry. It's one of the few places where the thought of actually using steak sauce crosses my mind.

If I could like your post more than once, I would.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was a kid many, many moons ago, I worked at Cattleman!s Cafe and knew Percy Wade who won the place in a crap game. I remember as a busboy that I was told by the waitresses to take leftover vegetable from the tables that had not been touched to the kitchen and put in on the counter. I did as told and saw the cooks put the vegetables back in the pot to serve to other customers.
Of course, that was a long time ago and Wade has gone on and things have changed I'm sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom