Bugbite Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not a bad deep cover holster for an office environment, but no way would that be my primary gun in public. ever.

Agree. I'd much rather use my Crossbreed Supertuck at 4:00 position with casual clothing. But, after wearing this one in the office all day; it's perfect for my needs. I tried ankle holsters but my pants would ride up and expose the firearm. And no, I ain't affiliated with the maker.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been tinkering with the idea of an ankle holster for a while now for those days I just can't IWB because of business attire.

This one looked interesting, so I have one on the way. I'll let you know once I get it and have a chance to use it a few times.

Looks like a pretty good and comfortable alternative to my everyday Keepers Concealment.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've used mine for a couple of months and it works fairly well with my LCP. It does seem like it has stretched a little, and I have to occasionally pull it up higher on my calf. However, it is winter and I'm way less active - the calf could have shrunk from all the couch time :D

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those look interesting, I've been looking for a way to carry a tourniquet and quick clot concealed on duty. That just might work pretty good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fellas....got the Bugbite yesterday and it's not going to work for me and my G43. IMO, you would need a much smaller gun to us this holster and be able to conceal it, without wearing Bell bottoms!

It's a size B.....anyone want this for $40 before I send it back? I'm $45.95 unto it with shipping. Might work real well for other stuff; knifes, mags, med kit, etc

Latest posts

Top Bottom