Church Gun Buyback & Disposal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see our church ever doing this. Our church actually hosts CC classes and I know for a fact that several members carry, including the pastors wife. We still trust God to protect us but we sure want to do our part if some crazy decides to attend services.....

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When LE does this, don't they record who turned the gun in and then check to see if it's stolen or linked to a crime?

No telling how much evidence First Presby destroyed that day!

Just sayin'

LL

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey! Gives me an idea for the uber-liberal town I live in!

Beebe's South Austin Buy Back Program
-$1 for each complete box of ammo
-$5 for 30 round magazines
-$25 for working handguns
-$50 for ARs

*They will all end up in a safe place, I promise.

Capitalism,

I will pay:

-$2 for each complete box of ammo
-$7 for 30 round magazines
-$30 for working handguns
-$60 for ARs

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having been to several recycling centers in my day, I'd bet money that this church is sorely mistaken if they believe those guns are being destroyed. Those places aren't run by saps, people in that line of work know what turns a profit in the open market.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Having been to several recycling centers in my day, I'd bet money that this church is sorely mistaken if they believe those guns are being destroyed. Those places aren't run by saps, people in that line of work know what turns a profit in the open market.

^^^^^This! The best place to buy some good chunks of scrap metal is at Standard Iron in OKC. I would almost bet that if someone was to take 100 guns to them, they would gladly give them scrap steel price for them and cart them right to a back room for "destruction":rubhands:

Latest posts

Top Bottom