1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Citizen Firearms in Broken Arrow

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ShotOfJack, Jul 20, 2012.

1. ShotOfJack

ShotOfJack Guest

:nono2:
    So I went in there, Clean shaven, wearing a polo shirt and shorts, I was greeted politely and asked how long they’ve been there, one of the men said 3 weeks.
    I then look at the vast amount of hand guns they have in the case, received a few text on my I phone, and the guy comes over to me with some awkward body language and asks me if I was taking pictures in his store?
    I told him no said I was looking at a text, showed him my phone and looked away. He didn’t seem to believe me. So I left.
    He then followed me out to my car and I asked what he was doing. he said
    " I’m writing down your license plate" I said okay have a nice day ill be sure to tell my friends about you.
    He said" ill tell em about you too"
    So I asked him if he would like to look at the pictures on my phone(there was no way I was outta sight in time to delete anything if I had)
    He said sure. So them I muttered something to the effect of” Just like the government, I have to prove innocent until guilty" I showed him the pictures of my sandwich I took of today (ill post pix of the sandwich later) along with the past 10 pix. He said "Well I apologize" I said thank you and left.
    WHAT A D!c6
    :hithead::hithead:

Guess where I wont be shopping......

2. ripnbst

ripnbst Sharpshooter Member

Is it illegal to take pictures of guns in gun stores???

3. roachjuice

roachjuice Sharpshooter Member

Why would he care if you were taking pictures?

4. Mitch Rapp

Mitch Rapp Sharpshooter Member

Maybe he thought you were trying to sell those pictures to underage kids......?

5. Mr.357Sig

Mr.357Sig Sharpshooter Member

Well, he sounds like a nice guy. Guess I won't be visiting his store after all.

6. pokefun

pokefun Sharpshooter Member

Maybe he thought you were taking pictures with intentions of coming back after hours. I would have reacted the same way you did.

7. roachjuice

Isn't that what insurance is for?

8. pokefun

I suppose it is, but if I thought someone was going to help themselves to my property I would attempt to head it off instead of letting insurance handle it.

9. roachjuice

I don't think I would have reacted the same way. I would have asked "is there something you would like to look at or can I help you with something?" especially someone looking like what he described what he looked like.

10. pokefun

I meant I would have reacted the same way Shot reacted, as in I would have left the establishment. I think you must have read, or maybe I was not clear in my writing, that I was taking up for the store owner.