Colorado Becomes First State to End Marijuana Prohibition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enlighten us please. You have my attention...
I just returned from living at my other place in CA where I have a red card/mmj card there so what I do there is legal (CA only, not Fed, no other state, etcetc, duhhh). Butttt, in OK I am not able to medicate, embibe, whatever. So I dont. In between going back to CA I go next door to my other new place in CO where Ive been working or just to hang out with friends. As an active almost chronic smoker when I can and do smoke it is not something I personally want to do and then casually just go for a drive- for at least a few hours same as a few bottles of most any type of low point alcohol- the BS they sell here and call cold beer (except that is changing after this Friday). Ive been smoking it off and on since jr high school, so I been at it awhile. Even when my resistence is really high and it takes more to get high, the stuff we're smoking now no way could I pass a roadside test for gdamn sure especially after smoking some dabs or shatter or eating edibles, hell even just a few bongs of some of the indica that we have access to now in the dispensaries, or on the street for those not buying it in the dispensaries, is enough. Period. Someone thinks they can smoke those strains and not get arrested then theyre full of shite or actually smoking shitt y local reggie. There are likely millions of people driving around right now after or during smoking weed same as people who really only had that one beer or one glass of wine or just one shot at the restaurant, and no theyre not wrecking or causing trouble. Some are getting pulled over and most are prolly getting away with it. I just think you gotta be high to think driving high is safe or safer than driving after drinking. It isnt. And thats coming from someone who smokes alot of it. Just my .02 worth, which means nothing. Carry on...

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's ok to be a lightweight, nff :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Haha, you funny man. Ahh, its cute, you either do not know what youre talking about or you must be getting some really substandard strains, and thats just terrible. You might better stick to your ditch weed anyways, you prolly couldnt hang with my crowd sweety. But, we could remedy that- lemme know when youre going to be in CO and check if we're there at our new digs out in Longmont and you can come out and we can hook up and have a throw down with some of my buddys Incredibowl gear he builds in Arvada. Play a little guitar, eat some cool grub, and then we'll see whose ready to go for a drive. Lollllll. Won't be me, Mr Lightweight, hahhaaaa, you are funny. Anyways, sounds like fun, broseph. We need to hang and have some social times. Love ya and have kind of missed this place... Peace out.

Last edited:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man you illegal drug users are testy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
This is the welcome home I get being gone so long. I stayed away long enough. Even tho there are only a handful still alive of the only 14 people to have ever been given federal permits to smoke federally provided mj, I only smoke in CO and in CA where it is semi legal. No smokey in the Okie land.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

Last edited:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hazlitt.net_sites_default_files_styles_article_header_image_pu5fb3ffdfd4d1b1814492fa9c1afa7502.png

90to5.org_5MM_wp_content_uploads_2013_09_ReeferMadness_1936_oxala_poster.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom