Covid Lockdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will tell them that the social experiment to control the sheep in America was surprisingly easy. One of the biggest lies ever told and no accountability when it was proven to be untrue.
From time to time, the blood of citizens must be sacrificed to lubricate the machinery of communist regimes…..

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not comply except a mask to fly ( my job has a good deal of travel) I realized people didn’t care about a mask if I was eating. Took 2.5 hours to eat Popeyes in the Atlanta airport.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did not comply except a mask to fly ( my job has a good deal of travel) I realized people didn’t care about a mask if I was eating. Took 2.5 hours to eat Popeyes in the Atlanta airport.
Yes, you were only going to get Covid at 4’ altitude. If you were sitting at a crowded table you couldn’t get it. But by God, you better have that mask on for that 10’ walk to your table!
I got kicked out of Perl’s oyster bar because I refused to put a mask on to sit at the table right behind the hostess. 5’ walk. After the manager and I had a serious discussion, we got booted.
No problem. More fish in the sea.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got sent home with pay. Soooo, I sat in the pop up blind with a shotgun. I was pretending to turkey hunt but knocked out a few books in reality.
2020 and 2021 were by far my most dove, deer and duck hunting days I have ever done. We had a travel ban at work and I am remote, so I was in the field/stand/blind literally half the season. It was also the two years that I actually limited out on deer which is pretty unbelievable for me.

Overall COVID was pretty sweet for my recreation time.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For all of 2020, the wife and I seldom ever wore a mask. About the only times we did was when we were working our Summer jobs and had to check into a hotel and when they had a notice on the door. Otherwise, when we came and went from the same hotels, we didn't wear them and no one ever said anything. It wasn't until mid-2021 that we actually caught Covid when we were working Alabama.

We did some precautions otherwise by taking vitamins, calcium, Vitamin C twice a day, and basic trying to avoid people. In the time since 2020 and the introduction of Covid, we've contracted it 3 times, with all three being very moderate in severity. This last year, we got help from a friend at church and now have our own supply of Ivermectim, which will go with us on our jobs this year.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, you were only going to get Covid at 4’ altitude. If you were sitting at a crowded table you couldn’t get it. But by God, you better have that mask on for that 10’ walk to your table!
I got kicked out of Perl’s oyster bar because I refused to put a mask on to sit at the table right behind the hostess. 5’ walk. After the manager and I had a serious discussion, we got booted.
No problem. More fish in the sea.
During the middle of the scam , I went to psllyup wa for a job. You couldn’t go in a restaurant to eat without presenting your vax card.. (sound historically familiar) I left that restaurant and went to the other one across the parking lot, they closed the tables for dine in so carry out only and didn’t loose any business. Screw that. I support business that support my freedom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom