Dan Wesson 15-2 with 6" standard shroud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonFrankMc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys,

I dug through some old threads but I need quick advice.

I am looking at buying a 15-2 with a 6" interchangeable barrel, standard shroud. The gun was built in Monson (apparently that matters), original wood grip, slight holster wear at the end of the barrel, the barrel nut has been molested some, the rest of the blueing is nice. Gun locks up very tight.

He wants $300 for it. Just gun, no tools or case.

Is this a good price? I would, in a perfect world, want a vented heavy or heavy shroud. But this is honestly a nice gun besides the above mentioned issues.

I need advice, fellas!

Thanks

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems to be the going price on Gun Broker. I have the heavy, vented shroud in 6" and would love to find the "other" barrels and tools. I believe CZ bought Dan Wesson Firearms, and If you go to their website, they have the differant barrel lengths and tools.

JonFrankMc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. With the barrel nut being "boogered" up I'm going to try and offer him $250. The new barrel nut will cost $25 from the website zoomaster kindly brought to my attention.

The story is my dad carried a 6" vented heavy 15-2 when he was a reserve police chief back in the day. He shot master (the highest, right?) with it whenever he went to the range and I learned to love that gun....I want one!....and he isn't taking offers on his :)

Anymore info please feel free to provide, I will talk to him tomorrow afternoon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom