DHS Vouchers for car repairs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I peed a little bit from laughing so hard!!!

... and I was even considering offering her a job right before this little tidbit:

unknown intsant vomiting.
:shocked:

In all seriousness, This woman joined the board with the intent of telling us all off. The irony is that she believes telling us all that we're horrible and the reason for babies dying will get us to agree with her point of view or understand her own personal plight.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People like you make me sick! And the sad part is i use to think like you did.

I worked and paid taxes for 15 years.

Then i became sick, in 2 years i lay literaly on my death bed 5 times because the doctors couldn't find out what was wrong.

Needless to say i couldn't work. I had just had a daughter before it all happen.
We live in a smallish town, and after the 2 years 1/5th of the town got laid off at 3 places. Including my husband we went from making 20,000 a year to 209.00 a week in unemployment. The ONLY job he could get was mcdonalds.

You try proving for 3 on 800.00 a month. It wasn't the lack of wanting to work or get a better job. It was the lack of work here.
Some said move to a big city.... with what my looks!!! you cant live on 800.00 how do you move?

Because it took so many years for them to find what was wrong my body is permently damaged.
I cant walk longer than 2 mins, i'm lucky to get 3-4 hours of sleep a night every night!

I have a thyroid condition (sevear) I am diabetic, i have asthma, i have really bad nerophathy,
NONE of this i had before

My medications cost $1,600.00 a month I have to (try) to travel all over the state just to see all the "speicalists" to be able to servive.
So ya i'm on state health i'm on ssi and we get $60.00 for 3 ppl in food stamps.

So ya i'm sorry if i say Shut the hell up... not everyone on state help are "low lifes" or "that type of people" or "dont want to work"
I dont buy junk food! I dont blow my money!
AND I paid taxes for 15 years. MY husband has paid taxes for 19 years!
AND I WILL DO WHAT EVER IS NEEDED TO MAKE SURE MY KID GETS WHAT SEE NEEDS!!!!!

And if you think i should get a job i will be the first to take one if you can

Find a job that wont mind the following

No colage, have Ged, cant stand - walk- lift- bend- crawl- cant be above 78 degrees
Cant be below 60 ish degrees. Will allow personal time to take 8 sets of medicine/injections from 8am - 5pm
Have some where to store (cooling) insulin.
And bouts of crying from major pain attacks.

Oh and i forgot unable to grab things with my hands. well kinda over 70% drop rate when i do.

So i'll be waiting for that job offer.

And i lied i'm not sorry for saying all of that.

Some people need help not all want to use use use

And i pray that no one you know will ever go thru what we go thru
It was the hardest thing to do ... ask for help.

But hey you all should be proud.
Your the reason kids go hungry, and homeless, dirty, sick, and some time abused.
How?? Because ppl like you complain MY MONEY MY TAXES
so they dont provide help for all the ppl who do need it. They dont have the funding to check this house or that daycare to make sure kids are not getting hurt. Cut backs because to many complain about where the money was going!!
so you can smile and pat your selfes on the back.

Welcome.

Now you blast a few here for having a opinon on a subject, with your first post. You also claim to be in severe poverty, yet you obviously have a computer, or smartphone, and internet access to go with it, those are luxury items, not necessities.

Again welcome and have a nice day.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
People like you make me sick! And the sad part is i use to think like you did.

I worked and paid taxes for 15 years.

Then i became sick, in 2 years i lay literaly on my death bed 5 times because the doctors couldn't find out what was wrong.

Needless to say i couldn't work. I had just had a daughter before it all happen.
We live in a smallish town, and after the 2 years 1/5th of the town got laid off at 3 places. Including my husband we went from making 20,000 a year to 209.00 a week in unemployment. The ONLY job he could get was mcdonalds.

You try proving for 3 on 800.00 a month. It wasn't the lack of wanting to work or get a better job. It was the lack of work here.
Some said move to a big city.... with what my looks!!! you cant live on 800.00 how do you move?

Because it took so many years for them to find what was wrong my body is permently damaged.
I cant walk longer than 2 mins, i'm lucky to get 3-4 hours of sleep a night every night!

I have a thyroid condition (sevear) I am diabetic, i have asthma, i have really bad nerophathy,
NONE of this i had before

My medications cost $1,600.00 a month I have to (try) to travel all over the state just to see all the "speicalists" to be able to servive.
So ya i'm on state health i'm on ssi and we get $60.00 for 3 ppl in food stamps.

So ya i'm sorry if i say Shut the hell up... not everyone on state help are "low lifes" or "that type of people" or "dont want to work"
I dont buy junk food! I dont blow my money!
AND I paid taxes for 15 years. MY husband has paid taxes for 19 years!
AND I WILL DO WHAT EVER IS NEEDED TO MAKE SURE MY KID GETS WHAT SEE NEEDS!!!!!

And if you think i should get a job i will be the first to take one if you can

Find a job that wont mind the following

No colage, have Ged, cant stand - walk- lift- bend- crawl- cant be above 78 degrees
Cant be below 60 ish degrees. Will allow personal time to take 8 sets of medicine/injections from 8am - 5pm
Have some where to store (cooling) insulin.
And bouts of crying from major pain attacks.

Oh and i forgot unable to grab things with my hands. well kinda over 70% drop rate when i do.

So i'll be waiting for that job offer.

And i lied i'm not sorry for saying all of that.

Some people need help not all want to use use use

And i pray that no one you know will ever go thru what we go thru
It was the hardest thing to do ... ask for help.

But hey you all should be proud.
Your the reason kids go hungry, and homeless, dirty, sick, and some time abused.
How?? Because ppl like you complain MY MONEY MY TAXES
so they dont provide help for all the ppl who do need it. They dont have the funding to check this house or that daycare to make sure kids are not getting hurt. Cut backs because to many complain about where the money was going!!
so you can smile and pat your selfes on the back.

I think its JB trying to litigate for his clients. He loves putting people on free handouts!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do they buy vacation cottages at the lake? We want them to be happy using our tax dollars. No wonder most vote Democrat!

Latest posts

Top Bottom