Doorbell rang at 345AM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I'm tired, some crack head range my doorbell at 345am. Go toward the door with pistol with light on its rail, light on pointing at door and ask who it is, all why GSD is going crazy. Yes my finger was off the trigger. Guy said he had a wreck at the enterance of our neighborhood, said he wasn't there to hurt us... So we call PD and didnt open the door, he goes to two other neighbors houses and does same thing. PD gets there 15 minutes later and hooks him up first thing. Guy is outside barefoot and tells them he had a fight with his wife. Lil diff story than we got from him.

Morale of the story, don't open your door and cops are a LONG way from being able to do anything to help you.

Awaiting more info as to what exactly happened, but he was obviously on something and glad it wasn't lead.

Last edited:

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! I'm afraid something like this will happen to my mother/father in law. Both in their 80s. They are really nice people and I'm not sure they can resist the temptation to help someone.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! I'm afraid something like this will happen to my mother/father in law. Both in their 80s. They are really nice people and I'm not sure they can resist the temptation to help someone.

Yea, old folks live right across from us, don't know if they got knocked but they never turned the lights on or came out.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You dd the right thing. Good on ya and glad you're safe and didn't have to use your firearm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You dd the right thing. Good on ya and glad you're safe and didn't have to use your firearm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, me too Joel. All the neighbors did well also. Good thing is we are gonna have a get together with a few of us and exchange numbers and work better with each other for future issues.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.”
-Joe Biden

I had my pick of pistols, shotguns , and ARs. I should of stepped out on the porch and fired both barrels off, ole Joe...

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agree you did the right thing. I usually don't answer the door even in daytime, sales people. I have a No Soliciting sign has helped tho...

Latest posts

Top Bottom