Emily Sutton KFOR in a bikini

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still think the Picture with Amy McCree in it tops it. Of course I think the general consensus was that their was another blond in the pic, possibly in a blue or black bikini, that won the popular vote.

[Broken External Image]
from the Lost Ogle

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay I am new to this forum but if for some reason I become single again, I now know that I will not be going out picking up women with a lot of you guys. No offense intended. She is a 5 at best, maybe a 6 just because she is not fat. I am sure that she is an extremely nice person but if you are talking pure hotness….she ain’t got it.

Sometimes pure simpleness goes alot further than smoking drop dead to some people. the ones that look like high maintenance tend to be and are a major pain in the ass. Believe me, I have dated smoking hot before (dont know how I pulled it) and she was nothing more than a pain the entire time.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amy McRee in the pink. Nuff said...

[Broken External Image]

EDIT: You beat me to it Hump... I'm leaving the extra pic up though. No such thing as too much McRee bikini. :)

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me too.
She is certainly nice to look at, and has got more in shape from when she first got on the TV, but her job is to report the weather.

Report the weather.....report the weather.

Why in the heck should her personal apperance be a discussion?

If she were 200 pounds, would you think her weather reports were not correct?

If she were 200 pounds, I'd probably start watchin the news.

Latest posts

Top Bottom