Emily Sutton KFOR in a bikini

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So in summary:

I'm quite underwhelmed with that pic...

Agreed.

She is average at best..

Agreed.

Okay I am new to this forum but if for some reason I become single again, I now know that I will not be going out picking up women with a lot of you guys. No offense intended. She is a 5 at best, maybe a 6 just because she is not fat. I am sure that she is an extremely nice person but if you are talking pure hotness….she ain’t got it.

Agreed. I think the mentality in this thread is the same as what happened with Sarah Palin.

Nice but my Wife is much better. Lucky me :)

I feel the same way (about my wife, not yours).

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's pretty enough, but there's not enough money on Earth to get me to watch that channel--too much danger of accidentally seeing Mike Morgan. I'd rather not know about the tornado heading my way than find out about it from that golden d-bag.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya'll are sexist as hell but lemme join you and respond to this right quick.

She is average at best..

The hell state you live in? Trust me Jack, you take 100 women age 20-40 in Tulsa county and line them up in their undies, the average body is gonna look closer to JB Books than the girl in the OP.

I'm a 5'11 dude and the last I time I checked the average woman in the U.S. is ~ 8 inches shorter than me and outweighs me by ~10 pounds. Put that in a bikini and it don't look much like the woman in the OP.

Gross misuse of the word "average". If you guys are gonna objectify women, please, do it accurately. Children learn from us.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see some have beat me to the punch; I'd bet most dudes here share all the sex appeal of the hind tit-runner on "The Biggest Loser", but think they're way above "the average" chick. B*tch please.

Latest posts

Top Bottom