Emily Sutton KFOR in a bikini

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me too.
She is certainly nice to look at, and has got more in shape from when she first got on the TV, but her job is to report the weather.

Report the weather.....report the weather.

Why in the heck should her personal apperance be a discussion?

If she were 200 pounds, would you think her weather reports were not correct?

If she were 200 pounds would we be having this discussion. Yea, just what I thought.

Sooner Wing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My average is probably much higher than some of yours but then again my wife of 11 years who has blessed me with 3 beautiful boys is MUCH hotter than this gal is. Not knocking her but in my book she is truly average. But I am sure that she has a great personality. By average I am considering all women within 20 pounds of her therefore the 320 lb elephant lumbering around Walmart does not bump Mrs. Sutton up any.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. at about 115 at last call I wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers but I wouldn't be chasing her early in the night. Whatever works though I always had a friend who told me "lower your standards raise your odds " LOL

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My average is probably much higher than some of yours but then again my wife of 11 years who has blessed me with 3 beautiful boys is MUCH hotter than this gal is. Not knocking her but in my book she is truly average. But I am sure that she has a great personality. By average I am considering all women within 20 pounds of her therefore the 320 lb elephant lumbering around Walmart does not bump Mrs. Sutton up any.

With only 16 posts your average is far lower then the vast majority of those on this forum.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. at about 115 at last call I wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers but I wouldn't be chasing her early in the night. Whatever works though I always had a friend who told me "lower your standards raise your odds " LOL

[video=youtube_share;Cc4NqA17CQk]http://youtu.be/Cc4NqA17CQk[/video]

Latest posts

Top Bottom