First Aid Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
mini Sharpie,
A lot of people don't know the rationale for a magic marker or sharpie. Write on the victim's forehead TK for tourniquet, or what ever you did. It. could be life or limb saving. Having it on the forehead is difficult to miss. And we need to list what is essential in a first aid kit, sometime I need to do that as well. I have forgotten a lot since I was in the medical field but there are some things never forgotten.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of people don't know the rationale for a magic marker or sharpie. Write on the victim's forehead TK for tourniquet, or what ever you did. It. could be life or limb saving. Having it on the forehead is difficult to miss. And we need to list what is essential in a first aid kit, sometime I need to do that as well. I have forgotten a lot since I was in the medical field but there are some things never forgotten.
That’s exactly why it’s in there.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did not know that....learned something new. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom