Fitness accountability thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5x 1 kilometer intervals at 15-20 seconds per mile faster than 5k pace, about 500m jogs in between. 1 mile warm up and cool down for just over 6 miles total.

I just moved and the high school track is less than a mile down the road, which is really good for speed work!

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5 mile tempo run (between half marathon and 10k pace), with 1 mile warm up and cool down.

The little hills on the course I ran today didn't look like much to begin with, but really ended up increasing the difficulty.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Today is my last day on the whole30. I challenge anyone of you to try it. I thought it would be terrible but it is not bad. The only things I missed was diet pepsi and cold beer. Lost 15 pounds in 30 days, have a lot of energy and only really crave food when I am hungry.

Basically it is no:
Added Sugar or Art Sweetener
Grains: Bread pasta rice etc
Dairy
Legumes
Vegetable oils (except olive, avocado, and coconut)

I had some amazing meals on it. I had a lot of steak and potatoes and taco salads etc. The only hard part about the 30 day challenge is taking the time to shop and meal prep. If you don't plan your meals, you can find yourself in a pinch.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't plan on running the Route 66. I've thought about it but I'd have to stay overnight in Tulsa and then drive 2 hours afterwards. I was dead enough after the OKC half marathon that I barely made it home after. I do need to start training to improve my half marathon time though.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ran the Hottest 5K last night. Managed to pull a 30:18 out of it despite the way I felt running it. Looking forward to the Glorun in Edmond on the 27th. I think I hit a wall with my weight loss though. Stuck at 212 for the last few weeks when I was losing 1-2 lbs a week before.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice CK.

I did 15 today. 34.8 this week. 42 if I counted last Saturday.

Ditto on the cooler weather.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice CK.

I did 15 today. 34.8 this week. 42 if I counted last Saturday.

Ditto on the cooler weather.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Nice.

Are you training for something in particular? That kind of mileage is quite a bit more than what someone usually runs just to keep in shape.

Latest posts

Top Bottom