flat point 9mm lead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking at loading 124gr lead truncated cone/flatpoint in 9mm. I am using them in 357 sig with no issues so I was going to try them in a 9. I do not think I will have any issues except maybe the p1 & marlin camp 9. Glock ruger & pf9 should eat them also the 92fs when it gets here.

Any one have any experience with these

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
#356125H
.356 Diameter
125 Grain TCFP

http://www.missouribullet.com/details.php?prodId=93&category=5&secondary=26&keywords=

These are what I am looking at Tried some in my 357 sig & they worked good. wasen't thinking & should have loaded some 9's as well
I plan on getting a couple thousand & using them for 9's too. Just thought I would throw the question out there. I think they will be fine if not I'll just get the rn's for the problem childred & I can get them locally

TonyT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking at loading 124gr lead truncated cone/flatpoint in 9mm. I am using them in 357 sig with no issues so I was going to try them in a 9. I do not think I will have any issues except maybe the p1 & marlin camp 9. Glock ruger & pf9 should eat them also the 92fs when it gets here.

Any one have any experience with these

Most of my 9mm's have ramped barrels and feed a wide variety of bullet designs flawlessly. However, I have a Dan Wesson Pointman in 9mm which does not have a ramped barrel and truncated or hollow point bullets make the gun less than relaible - it functions flawlessly with round nose bullets of various weights.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use the truncated cone flat point 9mm 121 grain cast in both 9mm luger and 357 Sig. I shoot the 9mm stuff in a variety of sigs, a Browning Hi-Power clone from FEG, and a Hi-Point carbine. They work well in all of them. I shoot the .40 version of the bullet in a variety of weapons and carbines as well. Good all around plinking round. Blitzfike

Latest posts

Top Bottom