FN Reflex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrappieSlayer44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone here try out the new Reflex yet from FN.

I recently purchased one to review on my youtube channel and it shot consistently 3 to 3.5 inches low.

Tried shooting it off a rest and even broke out some more pistols that day to make sure I was not losing my mind. The FN shot low......

Tried a "combat" hold and same result.

Reached out to FN and they said that the Reflex should put 5 shots in a 4" circle at 21 feet.........

So they are saying that 4" at 7 yards is good...... yeah not in my gun safe it's not.

Anyone else have any experience with the new FN Reflex. I ended up sending this one back to FN. Waiting to see what they say.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked this up after chatting with you the other evening. It seems to be an issue with a few. One of the best videos I saw was Guns and Outdoors Channel. He put it in a vise, he shot it sideways and upside down. Same result everytime. The gun shot a single hole group, so its accurate, it was just low and left accurate. Nothing hand fitting sights wouldnt fix, but still not cool for a gun produced in 2022/23! I'll let ya know how mine does as soon as the Jenks range gets opened up.

quallsmastiff

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone here try out the new Reflex yet from FN.

I recently purchased one to review on my youtube channel and it shot consistently 3 to 3.5 inches low.

Tried shooting it off a rest and even broke out some more pistols that day to make sure I was not losing my mind. The FN shot low......

Tried a "combat" hold and same result.

Reached out to FN and they said that the Reflex should put 5 shots in a 4" circle at 21 feet.........

So they are saying that 4" at 7 yards is good...... yeah not in my gun safe it's not.

Anyone else have any experience with the new FN Reflex. I ended up sending this one back to FN. Waiting to see what they say.
I wish I’d read your post before I bought mine. My Reflex shoots 3” low at 5 ft, yes 5 ft. FN is telling me the problem is user error, what a joke. I sent it to them anyway, but I’m not hopeful. They already said that they’ve received many back because of this issue and ALL of the guns they tested were mechanically fine with no accuracy issue. Seems FN has decided to ignore us on this issue. I even asked the rep how could so many be sent back if there’s no issue. He just repeating “user error, user error”.

Latest posts

Top Bottom