Generating Legislative Pressure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loslosbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I posted a comment about HB1414. It got locked faster than you can say "say".

Yeah, I know its expired, they're all expired, the session is closed.

We have to generate legistlative pressure during this part of the year, the wind-up to the next session, partly because the media is paying close attention to town halls, meetings, forums etc. etc.

I'd like to be able to talk about open carry support ...but, if I'm not allowed to <shrug> Not trying to be a bore.

G.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Oh, it's not that you're not allowed to, by all means start a new thread about Open Carry support, but that HB1414 is no longer active. Thus threads about HB1414 in specific, and not just general open carry are kind of misleading / confusing to people who may not already know that it's a dead bill.

Just so you don't feel like you killed the thread, people just kept posting in it even though it was a dead bill, so I finally decided the thread's life was over.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you really want to start a movement, lets get something going to abolish the National Firearms Act of 1934 and start selling new manufacture machineguns to the public again.

:fullauto:

Latest posts

Top Bottom