How do you carry while exercising?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My exercise regimen consists of using a chainsaw to cut down and cut up trees and then swinging an axe or maul to split it into firewood so my carry method is the same as it always it: pistol in holster on hip.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When riding my bike I don't carry, opting to hope that I can pedal faster than whatever wants to chase me. But if I did, I would wear it in a fanny pack or HPG pouch. Also, Ojeda Negra makes some nice frame bags that would work well.
When I use to commute I carried in the laptop pocket my messenger bag. Y route was pretty safe but there were others where people would stake out the blind spots on the trail and jump out and knock over commuters grab their bike and bag and ride off. A guy I knew hand handlebar mount pepper spray for such occasions.
View attachment 390587
snubby in a jersey pocket as pictured above or a 5" sheathed fixed flade in the same location.
That is an excellent use of the water bottle pocket.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I use to commute I carried in the laptop pocket my messenger bag. Y route was pretty safe but there were others where people would stake out the blind spots on the trail and jump out and knock over commuters grab their bike and bag and ride off. A guy I knew hand handlebar mount pepper spray for such occasions.

That is an excellent use of the water bottle pocket.
Handlebar mounted pepper spray sounds either awesomely convenient, or horrifyingly ineffective to me, lol.
1896-Columbia-Model-40-with-Colt-Machine-Gun-05.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom